- CHURCH OFFICE CLOSED: Due to COVID-19 and the Shelter-In-Place ordinance the FCCSJ Church Office will be closed until further notice. Church staff will respond to email [email protected] and will return phone messages (408) 377-7121 as soon as they are able. For general information and inquiries.
- SUNDAY WORSHIP: We are not worshipping together in person for the foreseeable future. We will continue to provide “worship from home” opportunities until face-to-face services can be re-established. These services are most immediately available on the church Facebook page and you can view past services on this website at VIRTUAL WORSHIP.
- PRAYER CONCERNS: Pastor Tom Gough welcomes you to share any prayers of joy or concern. These requests may be made via email [email protected]. Please indicate in your email if your request may be shared with the larger congregation or if you would like it to remain private.
- VOLUNTEERS: For any who wish to provide assistance to our church family during this time, please contact the church office and we will get your information into the most appropriate hands. Volunteers may be asked to retrieve and deliver food, medications, or other needed items, or for the general running of essential errands.
- IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE: For those in need of assistance during the quarantine time, please contact the church office at [email protected] or (408) 377-7121. We will do our best to help you in whatever way we can.
- PASTORAL CARE CONCERNS: For pastoral care concerns, please contact Pastor Tom Gough by email ([email protected]) or text or call on her cell phone (773-316-5775). You may also connect with our new Minister of Pastoral Care and Connections, Rev. Penny Phillips, at [email protected].
At FCCSJ we are dedicated to helping people CONNECT, BUILD COMMUNITY, LEARN, FIND JOY, and BELONG. If you are passionate about being part of a community in which we can worship together, support one another’s spiritual growth, build an inclusive community, love, and care for our neighbors, work for a more just and peaceful world, then let’s be the church together.
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, YOU ARE WELCOME here!